Friday, 30 September 2011

My First Day as a Blogger!

Well, today is the day I plunge into the infamous blog world that I have been lurking in for so many years now. My friend Hazelin already has a wonderful blog. Many of you have probably already heard of it and follow it. Guess i am late n I decided to follow in her footsteps and see what this blogging thing is all about.  Bear with me as I learn the ropes of this exciting adventure!
I plan on blogging about things which i go through in my daily life. I will take you along on some of my shopping trips too!  Just follows me everywhere!

2 comments:

  1. So sweet of u mentioned my name in ur 1st ever post! Im touched! Will definitely follow u as i know ur blog will be as fun as urself my dear! Good luck in ur writing and welcome to blogging!

    ReplyDelete