1. What time did you get up this morning?
- Morning?? I woke up at 12.05noon.. =.=''
2. Diamonds or pearls?
- Diamonds anytime. c
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?
- Shark Night...mokka movie...
4. Favourite Colour?
- Pink,Amber,Mahogany
5. What is your middle name?
- No middle name.
6. What food do you dislike?
- I love food darling..
7. What is your favourite CD at this moment?
- CD??
8. What kind of car do you drive?
- I love Civic...
9. Favorite sandwich?
- Cheese!!! :P
10. Who’s Your Love?
- Mr.Dont Know
11. What career would you choose if you had to change?
- I'd choose anything in the teaching line.. :D
13. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go?
- Paris. :D
14. Favourite Place ?
- My room and anywhere around my parents.. :)
15. Where would you retire?
- Why talk about it when I am only 21.=.=
16. What was your most memorable birthday?
- This year. My bestfriends were with me when i turn into 21. <3
17 ? No question so talk amongst yourselves..
- What?? -____-
.
18. Furthest place you are sending this?
- I am gonna post it in my blog. :)
19. Person you expect to send it back first?
- Anyone who wants this??
20. When is your birthday?
- 31st March.
21. Are you a morning person or a night person?
- Night.. Hate morning cause have to go work...iskkk. :S
22. What is your shoe size?
- This is a private question but just because you ask it, 7 is mine.
23. Favourite Pets?
- Dogs?Puppies lahh..
24. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with us?
- Ermmm Soon I hope.
25 What did you want to be when you were little?
- Happy?? I still want the same.
26. How are you today?
- Pissed, annoyed,angry,hungry, *screaming mode on standby*
27. What is your favourite candy?
- Cotton candy.. :D
28. What is your favourite flower?
- Lavender. :D
29. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to?
- Public Holiday...:P wanna sleep the whole day.....:P
30. What is your favourite pastime?
- Blogging, watching TV.. :)
31. What are you listening to right now?
- Nudges.Phone ringing
32. What was the last thing you ate?
- Oats.
33. Do you wish on stars?
- Always.
34. If you were a crayon, what colour would you be?
- All the bright colours. :D
35. How is the weather right now?
- Cold.
36. The first person you spoke to on the phone today?
- Who was it ah??who else if not Bavani..
37. Favourite soft drink?
- 100 Plus!!!
38. Favourite restaurant?
- Hai Thian.. :)
39. Real hair colour?
- Dark Brown.
40. What was your favourite toy as a child?
- My bolster.Still with me. :) Bu Bu...
41. Summer or winter?
- Always Winter.
42. Hugs or kisses?
- both..xoxoxo
43. Chocolate or Vanilla?
- Chocolate Addict darling.
44. Coffee or tea?
- Milo??
45. Books or films?
- Films. :D
46. When was the last time you cried?
- Two days before. :S
47. What is under your bed?
- Floor....hahax...
48. What did you do last night?
- Playing with my sister's little devil Reeshita Sree.
49. What are you afraid of losing?
- My Bulster...cause its getting old...
50. What is your favourite cookie?
- Chocolate cookies.
51. How many keys on your key ring?
- Too many lahh..
52. How many years at your current job?
- I've been working for 3 years. :(
53. Favourite day of the week?
- Friday, Saturday, Sunday
54. How many towns have you lived in?
- SERDANG!!! 1
55. Do you make friends easily?
- Sure, your in then I am in.
No comments:
Post a Comment