Wednesday, 9 November 2011

Dont Trust Any1




Never trust Anyone. Not even your close friends, your family, even your lover, whom you think is your soul mate. In the end they say words & lies just to make u "feel" better, to test you, say things they never ever meant at all. Fake words & promises, just so in the end they call you stupid & have no common sense.
You try so hard to make it up to them. Somehow rather you get a slap on the face, saying "You were born with mistakes". "You're still a book that I need to study". How much hurtful things can I take in, when I'm trying hard to do the right thing. You asked them for the truth, you trusted their words, yet they say " nah, was just testing you" . Why? Only person I can only ever trust is God.
I'm so torn into pieces i don't think so anything can fix it. I've never gotten such heartless words from anyone before. For the first time in my life, I got it, and the worse thing is you're hearing it from the people you love the most.
They can never see whats really in your heart. They don't know you're trying hard. They assume wrong things. They don't trust you. They don't know how much you're really trying. Only because, they don't really care for you, not even a single bit. If they do, they'd never dare say you were a mistake to begin with.

No comments:

Post a Comment