Friday, 11 November 2011
My Another Half Bavani
Well everyone has memories, its sumthing that we always look back to wen we are happy or when we are feeling kinda down and upset. There is two types of memories that is happy, sweet, and the other type is sad and painfull. Well I dont need to explain more on memories, cause we all have a lot's of memories and all of us knows wat is a memory rite...hehe…Its up to us to choose which memory we wanna relive. Some memories just sort of comes out in ur mind by itself. Im sure many of us have experience that before. Well what I would like to tell here is about my memories. The ones I can never forget in my whole life. Well maybe I wont tell all of it. Like I said some memories comes out by themselves. But one things for sure is that there wont be any changes in any of the memories that I’ll write down here….hmm…well the times that we enjoy most is in our school days. Even though at that time we wont accept that fact. We only realize it after we finish our school. Well I had my share of fun….hmm….not much in secondary school….but da best was in primary school. That was like the peak of everything…what with breaking the rules and all…the fact that even me and a 3 of my buddies were made as prefects even when we broke almost all da rules in rule book made us laugh when i look back at it now. Once we called the police station and hang up...hahaha...Maybe the teachers were thinking that we might change to be a better person. But from what we see it….its like they are giving us a wider range of doing what we wanted. We have the power to do so….so why not have fun with it….but still we were all that naughty…we did do our duties seriously sumtimes. Wen we bored of breaking the rules….hahaha….those were the gud old days….lolz… school time were wen u can look for frens…the ones that u can trust ur life with….the ones that you know will be there for u wen u need them….as a matter of fact I noe dat I found my best friend there…Bavani...the best of them all….whom I could trust my life with…n I noe dat there will always b there for me wen I need her. Hope our friendship last forever. I love you and miss you always di...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
u wrote this a day before i met accdnt..
ReplyDeletelucky enough where im still alive to read this..
LOVE U too DArLING..miss u vy much