Monday, 14 November 2011

Wish to Get a Tattooo

When i grow a little older , i wish to get a tattoo . And that tattoo will be the word FAITH. That word is like the theme of my whole life.


When i grow a little older, i wish to get a tattoo. And that tattoo will be the word FAITH. That word is like the theme of my whole life. Faith in my family, my relationship, my friends, my education, and my dreams. Everyday, i go on holding on to that word. I have so much to say. I am greatful for my life, everything and everyone in it. I am surrounded by so many people, great, inspiring people. I thank my best friends,and my family so much for supporting me throughout everything.

I have many things to look forward to next year. I am scared. I am really scared. But, like i said, FAITH! I have a lot of faith in me. I hope it does not fade along the way. I really feel greatful, especially today, because i saw A HUGE RING AROUND THE MOON ! I know it has occured many times. But today i witnessed one, and for me it's one of God's miracles. And it's amazing. Truly. I feel like i must not take anyting for granted.

I learn that life will do shit ! But it's how you learn to handle it. I know i have a great lesson waiting for me . And i know i will learn it along the way. I wanna do music, as an every day thing. I wanna write music. I need to learn more how to play the violin. I wanna start learning photography. I wanna love, love, love as much as i can! Family, friends, i wanna love them as much as i can ! And i will.

Have i told you, how much i love today's talent. Singers, songwriters, actors and many more from all around the freaking world. Damn! so much talent, their music is just out of this world and freaking great! I am so overwhelmed. Rite now, i am digging NEYO, HARI, and a little bit of AVRIL LAVIGNE! I love lyrics, i wish that one day i would write the most amazing song , and I will be able to sing oneday. That is one of my dreams !!

No comments:

Post a Comment